Roller blinds suit every home or business and budget. Practical and affordable, they perfectly compliment any room in your house. Roller blinds are available with block out or light filtering fabric, so whatever effect you’re after, you can achieve it with roller blinds.
Select from different finishes and features such as an aluminium base rail (available in different colours) and double fold or scallop cut. Our team can help you choose a style based on your home or business interiors.
Roller blinds can be accompanied with fabric wrapped box pelmets to give a classy, finished look.
Fabrics from Wilson Fabrics, Shaw Performance Fabrics and Uniline amongst other quality brands are our chosen suppliers for roller blinds. These are the highest quality fabrics that will last for years on end.
Roller Blind Features:
- Can be paired with box pelmets
- Can be paired with sun screen rollers
- Standard chain operation or simple one touch motorisation available
- Acmeda RB09 chain drives with spring assist where necessary
- Maximum width: 3000mm
- Heavy duty chain drives in white, cream and black
- Heavy duty 48mm tube for large blinds (standard)
- Budget range available
- All blinds supplied with child safe clips
- Installation: Window recess, window face
- Cleaning: Warm damp cloth
RobCam Blinds supply and install roller blinds for businesses and homes in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. View a list of the suburbs we service most often here. Our team have years of experience, so they’ll be able to assist you with every step of the process – from choosing your roller blind colour and finish to installation. Contact us today for a free quote!
Other shading solutions:
- Auto Awnings
- Plantation Shutters
- Fixed Guide Awnings
- Straight Drop Awnings
- Sunscreen Roller Blinds
- Cassette Wire Guide Blinds
- Roman Blinds
- B50 Folding Arm Awnings
- Panel Glide Blinds
- B35 Folding Arm Awnings
- Timber Venetians
- Folding Arm Awnings
- Slimline Venetians
- Vertical Blinds
- Security Doors & Window Grills
- External Awning Blinds